Pagina's

zaterdag 31 maart 2012

12 Tags of 2012 March

Hello bloggers,
I know i'm very late... on the last day of March to post my tag for Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2012. But I was busy doing other things, necessary but not nice. Hmmm. Ofcourse I had tom improvise with my stash. The butterflies are nice, but I like the tattered florals too, the woodgrain stamp that was another story. I made my own stamp with a penscore block. You have to heat it with your hettool and press it onto something you want to stamp and voila, you have your own custom made stamp. What I liked about this tag is the mosaic technique. Something I surely will use again. Further I used silver embossingpowder it gives it a stained glass look and I didn't have the cement powder....
Some details of the tag:


1 opmerking:

Gery zei

Zo, dit is een ontzettend mooie tag geworden. Leuk hoor, dat mozaiek effect op de bloemblaadjes.
Maakt de bloemen stoer.
Groetjes Gery